Project Development Manager (m/f/d) Photovoltaics - UK
greentech is a growing company, active in the field of renewable energy. With a portfolio of more than 1GW over 300 systems, greentech is one of the largest independent service providers for the management of PV systems in Europe.
In addition to plant management, Greentech Projects has been set up as a project development company for utility scale PV plants, with a focus in the UK and other European markets. As a project developer we take care of all the aspects of the process, grid, land, planning, technical and commercial tasks related to the development of solar power plants.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual to join our project development team in the UK. For this position, you possess thorough knowhow in utility scale renewable energy and infrastructure projects from inception through to RtB (Ready to Build) and are a self-starter with a good work ethic, strong commercial and negotiation skills plus the ability to think strategically for the benefit of company. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious team.
- Identification, selection, and engagement of suitable landowners for development of utility scale solar and solar + battery storage projects up to DCO / NSIP scale
- Managing own portfolio of projects through the key project development stages across, grid, land securing and planning to RtB stage.
- Leading on land agreements with landowners and agents, such as Exclusivity, HoTs (Heads of Terms), Option & Lease agreements
- Working with external and internal stakeholders such as planning consultants, Grid and PR experts to push projects along the development process
- Working with team members to present projects externally to local parishes, district authorities and local public
- Preparation of all approval documents for management approval processes
- Creation and filing of project documents in a well-structured manner akin a data room format
- Be the single point of contact for all topics relating to own portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- At least 2 years of experience in project development, acquisition, and management of renewable projects ideally utility scale PV projects or other renewable energy development.
- Demonstrable project development delivery experience
- Completed training or studies (renewable technologies, engineering, geography, law, spatial planning or similar)
- Confident appearance, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the overall development team
- Good use of MS Office, Teams, Box etc.
- Excellent English language skills
- Willingness to travel UK wide
- A competitive remuneration
- Interesting projects in a future-oriented growth market
- Flexible working hours
- A great team and flat hierarchies
- Opportunities to help shape the development business unit
Please submit your complete application, including availability and salary expectations, through our website via the button "Bewerben".
Scope of activitiesProject management
LocationsSherwood Drive, MK3 6DP Milton Keynes, Great Britain
Employment typeFull time
greentech zählt zu den führenden Experten für die Entwicklung, die Errichtung und den Betrieb von Photovoltaikanlagen in Europa. Mit einem Team von rund 120 Mitarbeitern sind wir in 10 Ländern aktiv und betreuen ein Portfolio von mehr als 400 Anlagen mit einer Leistung von 1 GWp.
Seit 2019 ist greentech auch in der Entwicklung eigener, großer PV-Freiflächenprojekte tätig. Hier decken wir das komplette Know-How von der Flächenakquise über die Genehmigungsplanung, die technische Vorplanung und den Netzanschluss bis hin zur Finanzierung und Offtake-Strukturierung ab. Unsere EPC-Sparte vervollständigt seit Herbst 2021 die greentech-Gruppe als eigener Anlagenbauer für PV-Anlagen.